I am a growth-focused executive with broad experience in forming and executing winning strategies, developing and launching new products, penetrating new markets, growing demand, building global brands, and creating strategic partnerships for Technology companies. I excel in leveraging marketing technology, digital marketing, and community engagement to build the sales pipeline and acquire customers rapidly. I have consistently demonstrated my ability to scale operations, gain market leadership, and build high-performance teams. Accomplishments include:
• Growing company revenues by 300%, expanding products and services • Developing and launching products to contribute over $600 M in sales • Facilitating IPO and secondary public offering of Technology Company • Helping raise over $60M in venture capital
Specialties: B2B, B2B2C, B2G, Software, SaaS, Digital, Streaming Video, Mobile, Asset Management, Sustainability, CRM, PLM, Professional Services, Hardware, AutoID, Instruments, IoT, Sensors, and Semiconductor Capital Equipment.
Functional expertise: Strategy, Product Marketing, Vertical/Global markets, Industry Marketing, Market Research, Market and Competitor Analysis, Buyer Personas, Pricing, Packaging, Positioning, Launch, Customer Experience, Branding, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Analyst Relations, Content, Digital, Social Media, Email Marketing, SEO, SEM, Integrated Marketing, Customer Acquisition Marketing, Customer Retention Marketing, Community, CRM, Marketing Automation, Demand Creation, Lead Generation, Analytics, Inside sales, Channels, Strategic Partnerships, Partner Marketing, Account Management, Business Development, Pipeline Development, M&A, and P&L.
Markets: AEC, Education, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, High-tech, Industrial, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, and Sports.
- Consumer & retail
- Financial services
- Life sciences
- Information technology
- Ebony Vaz is the Founder of Above Promotions, a marketing tech, publicity, and promotions company, a marketing instructor and the author of the book titled, "Because You're Small: Effective Marketing Strategies for Immediate Implementation." With over 15 years and more than 80 brands of experience as a marketing and public relations professional, her instinctive business sense and passion for assisting others in achieving their dreams creates a perfect match for success for all of her c...
- Accelerating Thermo Fisher's digital technologies & experiences by creating best-in-class connected instruments, consumables, software, and asset management systems to produce a truly integrated science ecosystem for your lab.
- Ken Danieli has management and consulting experience in strategy, branding, advertising, product development, turnaround, repositioning, due diligence, retail, promotions, corporate responsibility, sustainability, & cause marketing. Clients' industries include Consumer products, Technology, Internet, Social Media, Healthcare, Biotech, Mobile Telecommunications, and Action Sports. Clients include Pepsi USA, Pepsi International, Tropicana, Frito-Lay, eBay, Microsoft, Motorola, Vans, Omnicom...
- Executive in the technology industry with over 15 years of experience across business operations, strategy, finance and marketing. Specialties: Corporate strategy, business operations/ scalability, distributed team management, financial valuation, B2C marketing. One of 25 individuals to win the 2015 Great Manager Award at Google.
- Financial Damages Expert, 2017 California CPA of the Year, 2012 Certified Fraud Examiner of the YearOver 30 years of professional experience in the area of forensic accounting, intellectual property economic damages, royalty audit and general economic damages. Has testified on dozens of occasions for State and Federal court patent, copyright, trademark, false advertising, wrongful termination, breach of contract, complex commercial litigation, etc..Vice Chair: Board of Regents (2017-2018) ...