Carolyn Ross Riley
Experienced Hospitalist with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry. Skilled in Menopause Treatment, Gynecology, Pelvic, Minimally Invasive Procedures, and Gynecologic Surgery. Strong healthcare services professional with a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from Meharry Medical College.
- AARATHI CHOLKERI-SINGH, MD, FACOG - Specializes in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and office-based gynecology - OB/GYN Certified - 2010 (The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology) - Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of OB/GYN, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL - Lecturer, Department of OB/GYN, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL - Co-Director, ...
- Facilitate the thoughtful and holistic acquisition of medical and surgical skills pertinent to the practice of obstetrics and gynecology by doctors at all levels of training.
- Board-certified in Preventive Medicine and Public Health clinical experience in gynecology, primary care and lifestyle medicine; research experience in Women's Health and significant administrative experience.. Using my background to provide an evidence-based program in weight loss and wellness.
- Dr. Wright is an AAGL-fellowship trained minimally invasive gynecologic surgeon promoting safe and cost-effective treatment options for women. She is involved with hospital committees on patient safety and cost-optimization and has extensive teaching experience of colleagues, fellows, residents, and medical students. With a background in biomedical engineering, Dr. Wright is an innovator, utilizing new surgical techniques and winning awards for video demonstrations at national meetings....
- Specialties: Gynecology, Adolescent Medicine, Forensic Gynecology/Sexual Violence