Founder and Managing Partner of Steelbridge (www.steelbridge.com) a real estate private equity investor. Steelbridge buys and manages core plus, value add and opportunistic commercial and residential real estate on behalf of pension funds, endowments and high net worth individuals using proprietary real estate technology and data analytics. Steelbridge also consults with third party private and public real estate investors on public/private ,market real estate arbitrage, real estate investment and management strategy and best practices, real estate asset allocation models, real estate technologies, REIT structure and valuation, and private real estate debt and portfolio valuation. Gavin is active in civic affairs, has headed a number of non-profit boards including Leadership Greater Chicago and Landmarks Illinois, where he led the bid team to successfully acquire the Mies Van Der Rohe designed Farnsworth House and turn it into an international museum.
- Capital Markets
- Financial services
- Real estate & construction
- Private equity
- Asset management
- Experienced with a demonstrated history of working in the real estate and construction industries. Specializing in luxury residential as well as property investment clients, commercial, multi-family & development. Skilled in master scheduling, project management, team building and project planning. I have a unique skill set to offer clients both real estate and construction expertise; I have managed over $400M in construction projects. I have a deep understanding of Florida real estate transaction...
- Highly accomplished real estate and financial executive with significant knowledge and experience in all facets of commercial real estate and corporate finance including, acquisitions, finance, capital markets, development, capital raising and management. Results oriented decisive leader with proven success in capital raising, acquisitions, deal structuring, investment strategy and strategic planning for producing profitable growth of both start-up and seasoned real estate organizations. Pro...
- Manage all facets of real estate portfolio for University Realty/ASU Foundation. Licensed commercial & residential real estate professional, specializing in Metro Phoenix. Broad experience in all aspects of acquisition/disposition/leasing of Land/Retail/Industrial/Hospitality/MF/MU, and other investment properties. Extensive experience with commercial real estate and capital funding alternatives.
- Full-stack real estate entrepreneur. I buy, sell, invest, develop, build, and finance real estate. Technical leader, program manager, and hardware engineer working on cloud/data center technologies.
- Experienced Designated Broker with a demonstrated history of working in the real estate industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Apartments, Sales, Real Property, and Waterfront Property. Strong entrepreneurship professional with a Real Estate Brokers License focused in Real Estate Brokers License from Westford College.
- I am a licensed real estate professional with over 10 years experience in multiple real estate disciplines. Property operations and facilities maintenance, property management and leasing, real estate sales (single family homes and condominiums), and for the past 5 years I've served as the Multi-Family Development Manager for a well known local multi-family and mixed-use development company with a portfolio of well over 1,100 units.Development sites often present constructibility challenges...