Pain and Headache Neurologist and Associate Clinic Director at the UC San Diego Center for Pain Medicine in the Department of Anesthesiology. Section Co-Editor for the journal Pain Medicine. Recipient of Migraine Research Foundation's 2018 MRF Impact Award. Has authored over a dozen peer-reviewed articles and five textbook c... see more
- Experienced In Departmental and Hospital leadership with a demonstrated history in Strategic Planning, Healthcare Consulting, Clinical Research,Medical Education, Anesthesiology, and Pediatric Critical Care. Strong professional experience and education graduated from University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, department vice chairman, Tenured Professor and chief of pediatric anesthesia at Duke.
- Headache specialist with a translational research program focused on neurobiology of migraine and other primary headaches.
- Anesthesiologist and Pain interventionalist. Holistic approach offered to treat pain. Experience educator, proctoring cadaver courses, CMU's, one on one teaching and lectures. To complement our love for academia we conduct clinical trials and research in our facility.
- I am busy seeing headache patients at The California Medical Clinic for Headache, teaching residents and medical students at UCLA, consulting, doing clinical research, editing and writing papers, mentoring and helping the IHS as immediate past-president of the International Headache Society. I am working with ProMyHealth (a non profit company) and BonTriage (a for profit company) (which are e-healthcare companies bringing experts to patients prior to their visit with their personal doctor to ai...
- I’m a board certified healthcare professional with 15+ years of experience in medical technology, patient care, project management, and administration. Throughout my history in medicine, I have developed a strong commitment to providing exceptional patient care while continuously evolving my skills and knowledge as a physician.Currently, I am the vice-chair of the Pain and Palliative Medicine Institute at Hackensack Medical Center, an organization dedicated to breaking edge medical i...
- This advisor tries new drugs on humans and is President Elect of the IHS (international headache society.). Messoud Ashina is Professor of Neurology in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. He is also Director of the Human Migraine Research Unit at the Danish Headache Center and Department of Neurology, Rigshospitalet Glostrup. Dr. Ashina completed his residency in neurology at the University of Copenhagen, where he received his Ph.D. and ...