What people are discussing
How can our company transition to having a permanent, majority-remote workforce?
How can we adjust to having a company culture where large physical group gatherings are restricted for the forseeable future?
In-person sales are a core part of our business model. How can we adapt to the new normal?
Other topics that may interest you
Who we are
At DeepBench, we’ve curated an expert community to connect you with powerful, up-to-date insights via 1-on-1 interactions.
Our specialty is technology & cutting edge trends across a variety of industries. We’ve worked with innovative large organizations such as IDEO, Samsung, and Salesforce as well as hundreds of start-ups, investment firms and small-to-medium-sized businesses.
- Use our tools to message experts for 1-on-1 advice free of charge.
- Book a phone call, using our systems to schedule & pay directly and seamlessly.
- Up to 70% cheaper than traditional expert networks.
- "Our client is super impressed, we are all so inspired by the sessions! We are very happy with the recruits and all your organization! Thanks a lot!"Simone, IDEO
- "DeepBench's flexible and innovative model was extremely helpful for my early-stage investment research."Courtney, Susa Ventures
- "Our team continues to go back to DeepBench because they keep delivering the results!"Clemente, Graham Partners
- "DeepBench hit it out of the park. I personally loved my experience using DeepBench’s knowledge platform and see them as innovators in this space."Guy, Aquamarine Capital
- "We are excited to work with DeepBench to pioneer innovation in sharing expert knowledge in higher education with industry."Bennett, Arizona State University
- "I like the nimble and flexible way that DeepBench approaches the expert network industry, which is why I've gone to them repeatedly"Nima, Thomvest